The PhysiApp has arrived and we are excited to be able to provide this innovative exercise program service to our clients!
Why do we think this service is beneficial for our clients?
- Improves the experience, accessibility and understanding of home exercise programs.
- Full written instructions and still images or videos are provided for each exercise.
- Provides a timed exercise program from start to finish.
- Allows clients to monitor their own patterns.
- Limits confusion and anxiety associated with an injury.
How does the PhysiApp work?
Step 1: The client downloads the smartphone compatible PhysiApp from the iTunes store or Google play.
Step 2: The Physiotherapist creates a personalised exercise program for the client and emails or SMS’s a link to the program to the client.
Step 3: The client opens the email or SMS link on their smartphone. The client’s individual exercise prescription, videos and information modules are uploaded to the client’s phone within about 60 seconds.
We offer this service at all of our practices so ask your Physiotherapist about it today!